Kill the Plumber Kill the Plumber

Level 12 seems bugged for me. i jump on him and i still somehow die. Great game otherwise :)

keybol responds:

hmm that's weird, can you try out the shortcut solution in the meantime? go left outside the screen.

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

Pretty fun. A little bit educational too :)

Also been wondering, is mutation another way to say "Failed" or does it actually change somehting over time?

Only real complaint is the music gets repetative after a while but other than that i like it.

NewProject responds:

mutation and rare gen are good for evolution success.
They don't change any over time.

You always can stop the game music.
In 10Mb I can't add any more...

FLIPTRIS FLIPTRIS

Hey so i love this concept as i think its fun and exciting BUT, one little complaint,

Later on where blocks move very fast i find it ridiculous how i have to tap the arrow keys extremely fast. They move so fast that i dont have time to flip them so i just put it down and go. Maybe if the arrows were a bit faster this would be a really fun game? But for me at least, its just more frustrating and annoying.

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks for your review!

I could increase the arrow speed (and base it on how fast the game speed is too), however I found that if it's too fast, there's a higher chance to accidentally over-shoot and rage. I'm not sure exactly how to solve this particular issue :\

Where's Derpy? 2 Where's Derpy? 2

Last one feels almost impossible. I know no one that could see that small D:

Overall though, very nice relaxing and fun game.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

1.5 is practically impossible for me to complete. My allies keep just getting caught by them and once they do, it just multiplies and multiplies until i can't do shit against them unless i have a gun. Does anyone know how to win this area omg.

Btw, aside from that, very fun game :D

Madness the Hell Madness the Hell

How the hell are people finding my song? O:

Also, its a bit difficult i must add and what is the use for the mp?